Automotive Sales Representative
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Dodge, Trotman Auto Group's newest acquisition is currently seeking experienced Automotive Sales Representatives to join their growing Sales Team!
About the Role
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of automotive products and promotion of business products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Service all allocated automotive sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked with automotive vehicle and products, and safely displayed
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as new sales leads
- Maintains automotive customer profiles in DealerSocket
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Communicate effectively with customers and managers
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by management
- Follow all Trotman Auto Group policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and management
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience as an Automotive Sales Representative
- Proven track record of success in automotive sales
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Valid VSA Licence
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
*This position is based on a full commission pay plan