Automotive Sales Representative
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Are you an experienced Automotive Sales professional looking for a new, exciting environment? Langley Chrysler, one of Western Canada's busiest Chrysler dealerships is looking to grow their team and is offering a $2,000 signing bonus for qualifying experienced Automotive Sales Representatives!
About the Role
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in automotive sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience as an Automotive Sales Representative
- Valid BC Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Valid VSA licence required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group Provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
*Signing bonus is subject to terms and conditions
**This position is based on a full commission pay plan