Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
The Lot Attendant is responsible for directing the flow of traffic on the dealership’s parking lot, minor detailing of vehicles, and will provide general lot supervision throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Full-time or part-time Wednesday - Thursday 11:30am - 7:00pm, Friday 9:30 - 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am - 4:30pm, Sunday 10:30am - 5:00pm
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport, Wash and Fueling of New and Used Vehicles for Sales and the Service Department
- Accept new vehicle shipments from carriers and ensuring they are clear of damage
- Manage the flow of traffic for the dealership lots, new and used car sales, and the general service area
- Additional duties as required by management
- Previous experience as a Lot Attendant is preferred but not required
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to self-motivate and work under minimal supervision
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract (You can acquire this directly through the ICBC website)
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!