Abbotsford Chrysler is currently seeking a Lot Attendant to join their team. If you enjoy working outdoors, have a passion for automotive, and are a team player, we'd like to hear from you!
About the Role
Working under the direction of the Sales Manager and Lot Manager, the Lot team will direct the flow of traffic on our dealership’s parking lots, detail cars for customer deliveries, check-in new vehicles from carriers, clean new vehicle inventory and will provide general lot supervision throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the flow of traffic for the dealership designated lots; new and used car sales, general service and parts area
- General clean-up and wash of vehicles as requested
- Ensuring new vehicles are organized and accessible for the Service department
- Ensuring all vehicles on the Lot, showroom and showcase display area are cleaned and organized as instructed by Lot Manager
- Clean and move vehicles in and out of the Dealership Showroom when necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe parking lot at all times
- Transport vehicles for fuel or dealer trade when necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Sales showroom floor and automotive products displays and show ready quality on all showroom inventory
- Accepting new automotive vehicle shipments from carriers and ensuring they are clear of damage
- Additional duties as outlined by the Lot Manager or Service Manager
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Abbotsford Chrysler