Service Advisor (Contract)
ATTENTION ALL SERVICE ADVISORS!
Abbotsford Chrysler is currently seeking an individual to join their dynamic Service team! If you're excited about the Automotive industry and want to join an expanding and successful team, apply now!
This is a minimum three-month contract role with the possibility of extension.
About the Role
A Service Advisor will be responsible for taking care of Abbotsford Chrysler customers through their vehicle maintenance and repair process. This will include vehicle walk-arounds, advising on repairs that are needed, ensuring the customer purchases all recommended services and continuous follow up so your customer knows exactly what is happening with their vehicle. You will be required to open/close and process Repair Orders through PBS.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year based on experience
THE PERKS OF WORKING FOR US:
- Best Advisor Payplan in the industry
- 4 day work week
- Great team environment
- Strong customer base
- RRSP Program
- Extended health, dental, MSP
- Highest trained Chrysler Technicians in B.C
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Practice a consistent and thorough follow up process to ensure customers are kept up to date on vehicle condition and status with correct information
- Communicate with internal/external customers in a timely fashion regarding recommended repair/maintenance by technicians
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered.
- Prepare a detailed and accurate estimate on the cost of labour and parts
- Communicate effectively with technicians to ensure all information is retrieved, documented and communicated with client on vehicle conditions
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation
- Compile quotation for recommended repairs and/or maintenance by utilizing MPI Software
- Performing multi-point inspections on all client vehicles upon service write up process
What we need from YOU:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor at a manufacturer dealership
- PBS experience is a huge asset
- Outgoing friendly personality with the ability to find common ground with anyone
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work shifts until 6:00 PM
- Proven track record and strong follow through skills
- Work well under pressure
- Be a team Player
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Dealership: Abbotsford Chrysler