Sales Appointment Coordinator
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Sales Appointment Coordinator books Service appointments and initiates automotive services and repairs by utilizing both phone and internet strategies.
Schedule: Part-Time Monday 8:00am - 5:00 pm and Saturday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules, effectively communicate to service advisors and/or technicians
- Generate service appointments by following the TAG's retention and business development program
- To service all allocated sales/service inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Prepare a detailed and accurate estimate of all service scheduled with client and ensure estimates are communicated to customers
- Conduct after service follow up calls
- Communicate customer feedback and concerns to all appropriate parties and supervisors and ensure all notes are documented in customer file
- Assist in all mail out/email campaigns, i.e. draft mail out letters, follow up calls to campaign list
- Remain abreast on all manufacturer maintenance schedules, updates and outstanding recalls
- Remain up to date on industry and market trends
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers and emails
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a recent customer service focused role
- Previous experience working in a call centre is a strong asset
- Previous automotive dealership experience is a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!