Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler is currently seeking part-time Receptionists to join their team. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
About the Role
The Receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Schedule 1: Sunday - 10:00am – 4:00pm Monday - 4:00pm – 8:00pm Tuesday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Schedule 2: Wednesday 4:00pm – 8:00pm Thursday 4:00pm – 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Answer and direct all incoming telephone lines on a multi-line switchboard
- Service all client inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Communicate customer feedback and concerns to all appropriate parties and supervisors
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Process payments for services and product
- Prepare correspondence and documents as necessary
- Manage petty cash and receipts, balance and log into spreadsheet
- Manage new and used vehicle stock in process
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, promotions, and industry trends
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of 6 months of forward-facing customer service experience
- Previous reception and administrative experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Excel
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now
Dealership: Langley Chrysler